« Home 

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 

The Beginning of the End

By Billy Bob

Welcome to Three Drunk Guys, or, as you can see by that beer logo over there, 3dg.

Stevie P, Brokeback Jeff, and I have big plans for this new super blog. I can't really tell you what they are just yet, but I can tell you, there will be more cowbell, more jigowatts, and definately, t-shirts.

As Stevie P has already alluded to, 3dg is the perfect storm of blogs, with the two powerhouses of Balsom's Blog and Stevie P's Blog coming together in one incredible blog that could take out a dozen George Clooney's and a thousand Marky Mark's.

Balsom's Blog had a good run of 1 1/2 years or so, and Stevie P's Blog lasted two months. All in all, we had nearly the same number of posts, so my longevity and his passion will keep this blog going long after the last computer has burned out.

I have a lot more to say, but my computer is fucking pissing me off, so that's it for this post. Yeah, I know... bodes well for the future of 3dg.

Previous posts

Search

Humor Blog Top Sites

Created by: The Super Lakeport Fantastics

Needs More Cowbell