« Home | I'm your huckleberry » | Happy Birthday, to myself » | Oh Australia... Here, have a shift key » | Crime doesn't pay » | How The Da Vinci Code Doesn't Work » | I Don't Need No Stinkin Australian Fan » | Terry Tate: Office Linebacker » | Don't you put it in your mouth. » | We're a hit! » | 3dg Interviews... Saved by the Bell » 

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 

Three Drunk Guys

By Billy Bob

Breaking News

Through a great deal of investigative reporting (read: making shit up), the identity of Stevie P's fan is none other than the infamous Ms. Kimberly Patterson of Melbourne, Australia. It has also been revealed that she has lost both of her pinky fingers to a tragic crocodile hunting accident and is unable to use the shift key. I would like to offer my sincerest apology to Ms. Kimberly Patterson, as my insensitive remarks have caused a great deal of emotional turmoil over the last few weeks. I have also sent Ms. Kimberly Patterson a vat of maple syrup to make up for my transgressions.

Billy Bob, 3DGN reporting.

dammit - that means someone called kimberley patterson is going to receive the vat of maple syrup that is rightfully mine! whatever will i put on my pancakes?

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
domaine des chesnaies dc refinance washington bad credit loan company jumbo loan limit attorneys in arkansas

Post a Comment

Search

Humor Blog Top Sites

Created by: The Super Lakeport Fantastics

Needs More Cowbell