« Home | Good news! I passed 8th Grade Math » | Dear Internet » | 3dg Ribbon Campaign » | Edge Thursday 30 » | CBC News: Harper says he's finished with Ottawa pr... » | Three Drunk Guys » | I'm your huckleberry » | Happy Birthday, to myself » | Oh Australia... Here, have a shift key » | Crime doesn't pay » 

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Brokeback

By Billy Bob

On Saturday, 3dg and fans gathered to celebrate the union Brokeback and Brokebackette. It was a very lovely ceremony, and I thought I'd post a couple pictures from the wedding... you know, because why not.



For those of you not in the know, from left to right in that picture are:

Emma, Becky, Catriona (Brokebackette), Jeff (Brokeback), Stevie P., and Kaylen.

Oh, and in case you're curious what the bulge in the front of Stevie P's jacket is, I've taken the liberty to do some state of the art, super advanced high image proccessing spline reticulation to improve the gamma spectrum radiation of the imate (click to zoom).



Search

Humor Blog Top Sites

Created by: The Super Lakeport Fantastics

Needs More Cowbell