« Home | Terry Tate: Office Linebacker » | Don't you put it in your mouth. » | We're a hit! » | 3dg Interviews... Saved by the Bell » | The Skeletor Show - Episode 1 - The Box » | Office BBQ » | More Cowbell Emoticon » | This Just In: Paul McCartney Loses Pegleg » | CBC Arts: The tribe has spoken: Hatch sentenced to... » | The Beginning of the End » 

Thursday, May 18, 2006 

I Don't Need No Stinkin Australian Fan

By Billy Bob

So the story is true. Stevie P has his very own fan. But not a real fan. She's from Australia, where they tune into the internet through kangaroo bellys.

In any event, our shift-key challenged friend had this to say in response to my earlier post recapping the first day of 3dg:

billy bob, i choose to ignore the shift key unless it is absolutely necessary to engage its services. are you snarking at my typing ability because you wish you had your very own australian fan?

Well, lil miss thang, I'll have you know I don't need any "Australian" fans. I have my own fans right here in the good old Canada of A.

Here is just some of the fan mail I've received over the last 24 hours:

Dearest Billy Bob,

I love your writing. I want to marry you. If you look anything like your potrait, then you are the sexiest man alive. I'm a single 83 year old woman who may not be much to look at, and I don't have much of a personality, but hey, at least I can use the shift-key!

Yours forver,
B.A.




Dear internet,

I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.

I ate fiberglass insulation. It wasn't cotton candy like the guy said... my tummy itches

I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party. There are horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident!


Yours truly,
Brian Fantana

P.S. I ate a red candle.


Search

Humor Blog Top Sites

Created by: The Super Lakeport Fantastics

Needs More Cowbell