« Home | Sunburns and broken shins » | Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Brokeback » | Good news! I passed 8th Grade Math » | Dear Internet » | 3dg Ribbon Campaign » | Edge Thursday 30 » | CBC News: Harper says he's finished with Ottawa pr... » | Three Drunk Guys » | I'm your huckleberry » | Happy Birthday, to myself » 

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 

This blog makes baby Jesus cry

By Billy Bob


What the hell is going on here?

I leave for a week, and all of a sudden the blog comes to a grinding halt! Our banner has been graffitied, and there's a pictographic history of the goomba? What the hell is going on here?

Things have got to change! That's all I'm saying. And now that I'm back in business, look out Stevie P. I'm going to give you run over you with a tractor. Brokeback is going to use his patented finishing move, the Rainbow Backbreaker to knock you back on track WOOOOOO!!!

Just a preview of things to come now that I'm back in business? Well, you'd be suprised at how many rants I can work up during a move. And during my move, I learned a lot about democracy, and petitions. So be on the lookout for some great petitions that will shake the foundation of our society... Tim Horton's, I'm looking in your direction.

So, for those of you who have been avoiding this terrible terrible blog while Brokeback and I have been away, fear not, you can now return. Sanity has returned to the blogosphere.

Sincerely,
Some Jerk

Search

Humor Blog Top Sites

Created by: The Super Lakeport Fantastics

Needs More Cowbell