« Home | URGENT: BROKEBACK IS NOT QUITTING » | My Generation » | We're a "wonderful and informative web site." » | CBC News: Bush can call me 'Steve': Harper » | I LOVE LAMP » | More Mario » | The McCollough Effect - An On-line Science Exhibit » | If you don't laugh, then it's just mean! » | SawStop » | STAR WARS Drunk Driving PSA Commercial » 

Monday, July 17, 2006 

Billy Bob's Vacation

By Billy Bob

In exactly 45 hours, 13 minutes, and 22 seconds or so, yours truly, Billy Bob, will be on vacation.

Mama always said that vacation's when you go somewhere, and you don't ever come back.

That sounds pretty awful, so I'm going to use 3dg's precise definition of vacation, which is something along the lines of:

When you go get drunk and do fuck all for a few weeks, or you know, whatever.


In any case, in just a couple scant days, I will be beginning my much deserved vacation.

So you may ask, "So Billy Bob, what are you going to do with your time off? Are you going to explore the ancient city buried deep beneath Antarctica? Are you going to broker a peace deal between Israel and Lebanon? Are you going to discover an endless, clean, easy source of energy?

Alas, no. Given my ever so short time away from work, I'm going to do many things, each of which much much more productive than wasting my time trying to better mankind.

So, what am I going to do, you ask? Well, here's what I have planned so far (in no particular order)

- Go camping and go on adventures with Brokebackette to meet white trash.
- Hound Jason endlessly until he finally gets fed up and creates the Doc Jigawatts poster he promised us.
- Purchase and train a puppy to carry out my plans for world domination, or at least, you know, so that it doesn't shit in the house.
- Watch the entire series of WKRP in Cincinnati.
- Learn to rollerblade.
- Kick a whole lot of terrorist ass in 24: The Game.
- Use my puppy to meet chicks.
- Find an authentic, maritime donair in Ottawa.
- Heal the scars and bruises that will inevitably be left once I once again try to learn to rollerblade.
- Drink. A lot.
- Blog the entire debacle.

That's right, I'm going to live(ish)blog my vacation... While you are all painfully toiling away at work, I'll be living the dream. Living the dream. So stay tuned sometime in the next couple of days, when I take over this blog, and it actually becomes worth reading.

Oh, and if you have any ideas of things I can do during my vacation, please, pass them on. I'll pretend to consider them before ridiculing and mocking you.

Maybe you should buy presents for your sister. And clean the house since she'll be toiling away at work...

Post a Comment

Search

Humor Blog Top Sites

Created by: The Super Lakeport Fantastics

Needs More Cowbell