« Home | How movies may have been... » | This blog makes baby Jesus cry » | Sunburns and broken shins » | Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Brokeback » | Good news! I passed 8th Grade Math » | Dear Internet » | 3dg Ribbon Campaign » | Edge Thursday 30 » | CBC News: Harper says he's finished with Ottawa pr... » | Three Drunk Guys » 

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 

Billy Bob did not Cheetah

By Billy Bob


Three Drunk Guys: Billy Bob Cheetah'd

There have been allegations made that I have somehow "fixed" the results of our poll of the week asking Who's the best 3dg.

At the heart of this controversy is the fact that I, Billy Bob, am running away with the hearts of our millions of fans (and by millions, I mean 60% of them). Not suprisingly, Stevie P only got 20% of the votes, and Brokeback got only 10%. To be fair, he was out of the country with his only fan, Mrs. Brokeback. Suprisingly, only 10% of you wish us dead, and that fills my heart with hope.

In any event, back to the allegation of me endorsing my very own sports drink with Ben Johnson.

Election fraud, as defined by Wikipedia (The Free Encyclopedia) is the deliberate intentional interference with the process of an election. Fraud can be used to inflate the votes for the favored candidate or deflate the votes of the opposition.

Now, looking it at it from a UN Observer stand point, I'm sure you can say that for ever vote cast for me gave me five votes, and technically, I rigged the poll. But you really have to look at it from my point of view. I have a very fragile ego, and to have either Stevie P or Brokeback get a higher approval than me would pretty much destroy me emotionally.

Not buying that? Well, how about this one... I know I'm better Stevie P and Brokeback combined (look at the poll results... it's science!). The truth is, I know I'm right, and the result is far to important to be decided by objective people.

If I've learned anything from Dub-ya, it's that democracy is far to important to be left to the people.

Search

Humor Blog Top Sites

Created by: The Super Lakeport Fantastics

Needs More Cowbell