« Home | Billy Bob's Vacation - Day 1: 8:55 AM » | First name: Mr. Middle name: Period. Last name: T » | Virtual Bubble Wrap » | Billy Bob's Vacation » | URGENT: BROKEBACK IS NOT QUITTING » | My Generation » | We're a "wonderful and informative web site." » | CBC News: Bush can call me 'Steve': Harper » | I LOVE LAMP » | More Mario » 

Thursday, July 20, 2006 

WKRP in Cincinnati

By Billy Bob

Let me tell you a little about WKRP in Cincinnati. It was a show in the early 80's about a struggling rock 'n roll radio station trying to survive despite the best efforts of it's quirky employees. And there were a lot of them. I have a feeling in the next few weeks, I'll have a lot to say about each and every one of them.

How am I watching WKRP, you ask? Well, I managed to download the first two seasons. These are extremely low quality, and it kind of hurts my heart to watch them, but nonetheless, the shows are absolutely hilarious. One of the funniest shows of the time, if you ask me.

"Gee Billy Bob," you may ask, "are you that cheap that you can't go out and buy the DVD's?" That's a good question, Timmy. The fact is, I would buy the DVD. I mean, I have Quantum Leap and MacGyver, why the hell wouldn't I buy WKRP? I'll tell you why... IT'S NOT OUT ON DVD. That's right. The fourth season of Alf was just released on DVD, but WKRP goes unloved... Something about licensing fees for the music that is in the show (and there's a lot of it) so in the meantime, I'm forced to watch shitty quality shows... I know, I'm leading a rough life... How's everyone's work day going?

My work day is going just fine. JERK!

Post a Comment

Search

Humor Blog Top Sites

Created by: The Super Lakeport Fantastics

Needs More Cowbell