« Home | WKRP in Cincinnati » | Billy Bob's Vacation - Day 1: 8:55 AM » | First name: Mr. Middle name: Period. Last name: T » | Virtual Bubble Wrap » | Billy Bob's Vacation » | URGENT: BROKEBACK IS NOT QUITTING » | My Generation » | We're a "wonderful and informative web site." » | CBC News: Bush can call me 'Steve': Harper » | I LOVE LAMP » 

Thursday, July 20, 2006 

Day One Update

By Billy Bob

It seems to me that there are a number of people who are somewhat happy that I'm currently on holidays, and they're not. Perhaps happy isn't the right word. Perhaps jealous, of hateful, or violent would be more appropriate. I can deal with that, because well, I'm on vacation, and you're not, so suck it.

Anyway, just thought I'd update you all on my day.

Woke up.

Peed.

Walked around a little bit.

Yawned.

Ate.

Had a nap.

Peed again.

Another nap.

Ate some more.

Another nap.

Peed.

Napped.

Hmmm... I wonder how my life is going to change when I get my puppy?

Search

Humor Blog Top Sites

Created by: The Super Lakeport Fantastics

Needs More Cowbell