« Home | It's sexual and violent » | Day One Update » | WKRP in Cincinnati » | Billy Bob's Vacation - Day 1: 8:55 AM » | First name: Mr. Middle name: Period. Last name: T » | Virtual Bubble Wrap » | Billy Bob's Vacation » | URGENT: BROKEBACK IS NOT QUITTING » | My Generation » | We're a "wonderful and informative web site." » 

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 

Vacation update.

By Billy Bob

So I bet a bunch of you are probably asking, "Billy Bob, where's the obnoxiously frequent vacation updates you promised?"

Well, now that my puppy is deathly afraid of my room, I should be able to give you some updates.

Here's some quick and dirty updates:

Camping

We went camping. It was a rip roaring good time. We got several warnings by the same 13 year-old-on-a-power-trip park ranger. Pictures can be found here.

Puppy

Got my puppy. Her name is Juno, and she's an 8 1/2 week old beagle with an attitude. It should be fun. The good news is that she came house trained, and despite some accidents overnight, I'm confident she'll be no problem.

WKRP

I've gotten through only seven episodes of WKRP because I don't want to leave my puppy alone. Although I do have some great posts coming on the greatness of Dr. Johnny Fever, the incredible hotness of Bailey Quarters, and why tossing turkeys from a helicopter can only lead to hilarity.

Doc Jigawatts Poster

JASON!!! POSTER!!!

Without a doubt, there will be more tomorrow. Or whatever.

Holy Shit! Dude!! Take those pictures of me off here! Ahhh, but it was a good weekend....

Post a Comment

Search

Humor Blog Top Sites

Created by: The Super Lakeport Fantastics

Needs More Cowbell