« Home | Vacation update. » | It's sexual and violent » | Day One Update » | WKRP in Cincinnati » | Billy Bob's Vacation - Day 1: 8:55 AM » | First name: Mr. Middle name: Period. Last name: T » | Virtual Bubble Wrap » | Billy Bob's Vacation » | URGENT: BROKEBACK IS NOT QUITTING » | My Generation » 

Friday, August 11, 2006 

Puppy Update

By Billy Bob

Juno and Tanga are fucking animals.

That's all I can say.

Don't get me wrong, it's awesome having them both, since they keep each other occupied.

In any case, here's what I've learned that Tanga has thirteen moods: Sleepy, Asleep, Waking, Drowsy, Lazy, Lethargic, Stretchy, Listless, Yawny, Slumberous, Dozy, Drowsy, and of course, Playful.

Juno, on the other hand, has two moods: Asleep, and Crazy.

Last night, after spending some good playtime with the two animals, I could tell Juno was tired. She was a trooper, and didn't want to give up on any of her play time. I was throwing the tennis ball down the hall, and of course, Tanga would run after like a locomotive (and then slide head first into the door at a good 30 mph). Juno, who's not as fast Tanga persisted, and about the fourth or fifth time I threw the ball down, Juno actually fell asleep in the middle of a trot down the hall.

This does not bode well for the future of my dog. She was running, and then all of a sudden, as if she had narcolepsy, she just collapsed. Her hind legs kept going, but her front paws and head were asleep. I went over to check on her after her little motorboating leggs finally cut out, and was suprised find that she was actually asleep.

No cool-down period... No finding a place to go... Nope, just on or off.

So I went to get a drink, and as I passed by her on the way back, she woke up, and there went again... Full tilt running around like a drunken midget on speed.

Good times.

Search

Humor Blog Top Sites

Created by: The Super Lakeport Fantastics

Needs More Cowbell